Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Flowers: Singin' the Blues

Well, I showed you the very blue BASKET OF BLUEBONNETS yesterday, didn't I?

And for some reason I've had a flurry of orders for my BLUEBONNET COLLAGE this month  (actually it's not so surprising, considering that The Needleworks in Austin, Texas is teaching a class of my BLUEBONNET COLLAGE this summer, so if you're interested give them a visit!)

Anyway,  I thought I'd share some blue flowers with you today.  I mostly have pinks and reds and oranges in my garden, but there are a few blue things peeking up in the corners, so I hope you enjoy these springy blue blooms.... and notice how striking those yellow centers look against the cool blue petals -- Mother Nature certainly knows how to pair colors, doesn't She?


 






 

 

 

 


 




HAPPY FRIDAY!    




1 comment:

Lelia said...

What beautiful flowers! Awesome photography ; )